Added 24th October 2019 08:42 AM
New Vision's Carol Natukunda wins the Journalist of the Year Award in the Population Media Awards 2019 in Kampala, with categories winners also awarded during the launch of the State of Uganda Population Report.
9.45am | And the winners are . . .
New Vision's Carol Natukunda has won the Journalist of the Year award in the Population Media Awards 2019. Other journalists were also winners in different categories.
They were awarded during the launch of the State of Uganda Population Report Wednesday evening in Kampala.
In the picture immediately below are the winners, from left:
• Dianah Kibuuka of CBS (radio),
• Ronald Mugabe of New Vision (online)
• Carlton Scovia Nakamya of BBS TV (television)
• Carol Natukunda of New Vision (overall winner)
• Christopher Bendana of New Vision (print)